March 21, 2010
Hello Miss Tan and all 6I classmates,
I am updating my common test result now .
English > 68 > B3
Chinese > 92 > A1
Maths > 80 > A1
Science > 86.3 > A1
History > 88 > A1
Literature > 60 > B4
Art > 70 > A2
Home Econ > 74 > A2
Quite satisfied with my results ... Some subjects can do better .
Holidays are over too . A new school term is starting .
It getting nearer and nearer ... The choosing of subjects .
I wonder wat I should choose ... Have to think about it now ...
Sec 2 life is so busy ... 1 week will pass very quickly ...
I hope that there will be a 6I gathering someday so that we can meet to with one another.
I have done updating ^^ ... Keep this blog alive ♥ =D
Hui Ling
P/S : What happened to the blogskin and c-box ?
I am updating my common test result now .
English > 68 > B3
Chinese > 92 > A1
Maths > 80 > A1
Science > 86.3 > A1
History > 88 > A1
Literature > 60 > B4
Art > 70 > A2
Home Econ > 74 > A2
Quite satisfied with my results ... Some subjects can do better .
Holidays are over too . A new school term is starting .
It getting nearer and nearer ... The choosing of subjects .
I wonder wat I should choose ... Have to think about it now ...
Sec 2 life is so busy ... 1 week will pass very quickly ...
I hope that there will be a 6I gathering someday so that we can meet to with one another.
I have done updating ^^ ... Keep this blog alive ♥ =D
Hui Ling
P/S : What happened to the blogskin and c-box ?
friendsforever;
8:36 PM
8:36 PM