January 14, 2010
Hello everyone ! I have not posted for about a few months.
Now we are all Sec 2s . Time passes so quickly .
This year is the streaming year . It wouldn't be as easy as last year .
All of us have to work hard for all the test and exams so as to get the subject combination we want .
I am still not sure what I should that . I am considering triple science , AM and Geography.
Maybe towards the end of the year , I would change my mind .
Common test are going to start in one month's time . I wish everyone good luck for your common test . ^^
Have to go now ! Bye ^^
From,
Hui Ling
Now we are all Sec 2s . Time passes so quickly .
This year is the streaming year . It wouldn't be as easy as last year .
All of us have to work hard for all the test and exams so as to get the subject combination we want .
I am still not sure what I should that . I am considering triple science , AM and Geography.
Maybe towards the end of the year , I would change my mind .
Common test are going to start in one month's time . I wish everyone good luck for your common test . ^^
Have to go now ! Bye ^^
From,
Hui Ling
friendsforever;
7:32 PM
7:32 PM