September 26, 2009
Dearest 6I,
Sorry for not posting for such a long time. PSLE is around the corner and as you all will remember, it's a really busy and stressful time - not just for the pupils but also for us teachers! Haha
Thanks Hsiao Ping for the joke and Yexin for the video. I laughed when I saw it and it was really well filmed.
I do enjoy reading what you all have to say and the interesting things that you post so keep them coming when you can.
Take good care all of you. I assume many of you are having exams now so study hard and please do your best! :)
Love,
Miss Tan
Sorry for not posting for such a long time. PSLE is around the corner and as you all will remember, it's a really busy and stressful time - not just for the pupils but also for us teachers! Haha
Thanks Hsiao Ping for the joke and Yexin for the video. I laughed when I saw it and it was really well filmed.
I do enjoy reading what you all have to say and the interesting things that you post so keep them coming when you can.
Take good care all of you. I assume many of you are having exams now so study hard and please do your best! :)
Love,
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
9:12 AM
9:12 AM