August 14, 2009
Hi Diana,
What happened? I know it's hard to get parents to understand sometimes. I used to have difficult times with my parents too when I was growing up. I think it's important to talk to your mum and dad and tell them what you are feeling. If you can't talk, perhaps you can write them a note.
It's sad to hear that you seem not to be enjoying Secondary school. Please remember that you can make a choice to be the person you want to be. Find nice friends who will support you and you can do so by being a nice friend yourself.
Please take good care of yourself. Your parents are also trying to find ways to understand you. While they may seem to be unreasonable in your eyes, perhaps talking to them and showing yourself to be trustworthy and well behaved will help change their mind in time. As we grow older, we all want more freedom so that we can do the things we like but sometimes, we may end up doing the wrong things so parents help to keep us on the right track.
I hope you realise that you're unique and there isn't anyone like you.
Love,
Miss Tan
What happened? I know it's hard to get parents to understand sometimes. I used to have difficult times with my parents too when I was growing up. I think it's important to talk to your mum and dad and tell them what you are feeling. If you can't talk, perhaps you can write them a note.
It's sad to hear that you seem not to be enjoying Secondary school. Please remember that you can make a choice to be the person you want to be. Find nice friends who will support you and you can do so by being a nice friend yourself.
Please take good care of yourself. Your parents are also trying to find ways to understand you. While they may seem to be unreasonable in your eyes, perhaps talking to them and showing yourself to be trustworthy and well behaved will help change their mind in time. As we grow older, we all want more freedom so that we can do the things we like but sometimes, we may end up doing the wrong things so parents help to keep us on the right track.
I hope you realise that you're unique and there isn't anyone like you.
Love,
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
5:50 PM
5:50 PM