<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

July 27, 2009


Dearest 6I,

After a few weeks of silence, i finally see the many of you re-appearing again.. I was waiting for someone to write and tell me about their life and ADNEN SIM, please keep the vulgarities to yourself. :) This is public space remember?

Anyway, life has been busy for Miss Tan too.. it's almost PSLE oral time for my P6 class.. do you all remember how you all felt last year around this time? Seems like so long ago isn't it?

I'm really glad to see some of you appearing.. i realise that you all prefer to leave short messages on the tag board. Do post if you have time and Ally, it's great to see your pictures and I sure hope you're enjoying the NDP experience even though it's very tiring. I heard from my friends who went to see the rehearsals that this year's show is quite enjoyable so I shall be watching it on television on 9 August 2009.

Hope everyone is staying healthy, not falling sick and studying hard! Definitely hope to see all of you soon. Take good care and keep blogging. I do check the blog every day :)

Miss Tan

friendsforever;
5:05 PM