July 31, 2009
Erm.. Hi everybody :D
Haven't been blogging in the class blog for a long time.
Erm.. Yeah, i did quite well in my MYE(mid year exam)
I got 2nd for the whole level.. err.. whole express classes
So ever since then.. My form teacher appointed me
as a prefect.. and i don't want to be one..
Ok. I don't know why.
And they don't allow me to quit.
I do not why too.
And yeah.. Term 3 is very stressful
like why Hui Ling say.
And I love Home Econs too.
Like D&T.
And can't wait to visit BPS:D
Ok. see all of you soon:D
HILLARY:D
Haven't been blogging in the class blog for a long time.
Erm.. Yeah, i did quite well in my MYE(mid year exam)
I got 2nd for the whole level.. err.. whole express classes
So ever since then.. My form teacher appointed me
as a prefect.. and i don't want to be one..
Ok. I don't know why.
And they don't allow me to quit.
I do not why too.
And yeah.. Term 3 is very stressful
like why Hui Ling say.
And I love Home Econs too.
Like D&T.
And can't wait to visit BPS:D
Ok. see all of you soon:D
HILLARY:D
friendsforever;
7:56 PM
7:56 PM