July 29, 2009
Hello everyone !
I have not been posting for a long time .
Now school has started .
Work are increasing day by day and common test are driving near .
Now I am studying Geog and Home Econ .
I do enjoy both of them but somehow or rather , I do not really understand it .
I think I should ask for teacher's help .
Even since Term 3 , all the subjects are getting out of hand .
I could not really handle them .
I somehow feels stress .
Maybe it was just me .
It seems that all my classmates are not stress at all .
I think I somehow needs help .
The condition now may not be very bad .
It seems to have gotten better than the start of the Term .
Perharps it is because of the change of teachers and I need time to adjust myself to their teaching style .
I hope that the condition will become better .
Hui Ling
I have not been posting for a long time .
Now school has started .
Work are increasing day by day and common test are driving near .
Now I am studying Geog and Home Econ .
I do enjoy both of them but somehow or rather , I do not really understand it .
I think I should ask for teacher's help .
Even since Term 3 , all the subjects are getting out of hand .
I could not really handle them .
I somehow feels stress .
Maybe it was just me .
It seems that all my classmates are not stress at all .
I think I somehow needs help .
The condition now may not be very bad .
It seems to have gotten better than the start of the Term .
Perharps it is because of the change of teachers and I need time to adjust myself to their teaching style .
I hope that the condition will become better .
Hui Ling
friendsforever;
6:09 PM
6:09 PM