<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

May 31, 2009


Dearest 6I,

Firstly, congratulations to Huiling and Haini.. I think both of you did really well,Huiling especially! Well done and keep up the good work! Glad to see you working hard in Secondary school and doing well. Haini, don't give up.. like you've realised, your weakness is English. All the English related subjects you can't do as well because you lack the ability to write and express yourself. Do spend time this June holidays reading good books - ask your librarian for recommendations if you don't know what to read. You'll see your English improve soon if you start reading. It won't happen overnight but in time, you'll realise the difference. I'm sure Ally can tell you more about it so you can ask her. Her English does seem to have improved after reading "Twilight"!

Adnen and Kyaw Zawe.. please refrain from using inappropriate words on the class blog.. Like i mentioned before, this is PUBLIC space.. so please keep your comments clean and respectful. Am kind of disappointed to hear that Adnen, you failed everything? What happened? I thought you were studying hard and doing your work. Please work harder. Miss Tan is no longer there to nag you to study and force you even so you have to take responsibility for your ownself.

Kyaw Zawe too! You seem very proud of the fact that you are not doing well for Secondary school. Well the choice is yours.. because your future is determined by how much effort you are willing to put in your studies. If you want to waste your time in school, the days will fly back and you'll have nothing to show for it at the end when you take your exams. O Levels is definitely not like PSLE where you can study very hard for 1-2 months and then expect to do well. Please do not think failing is cool. It is NOT! And while it may not matter to you now, you might regret it in the future when other people are earning more money, living in bigger houses than you. I think i've mentioned all this before but it's up to you to decide how you want to live your life. Hearing how you are enjoying the mischief you get into and how you prefer to be a nuisance in school rather than a good student makes me kind of sad because I feel like I haven't educated you well.

To the rest of you, do make full use of this June holiday to revise your work. I was really very happy to see Weiqin yesterday. He made a trip down to say hello to me and my, he has really grown much taller and tanner. He speaks pretty well now too.. Looking at him made me proud.. :)

Take care all of you. I will post again towards the end of June when
i return from my holidays. I am going to Australia this June for a break. All of you enjoy your holidays too and don't get into trouble! :)

Miss Tan


friendsforever;
10:12 AM