April 7, 2009
hello miss tan and frenz...how have you all been
doing?hope u are all doing well...Didn't turn up quite
well for miie...I don't kinda understand the maths
chapter...and don't feel like talking to other people..
I dont know why im in bad mood these days...
Maybe its because I've been scolded by teachers
for napping and doodling in class? But I dont think
that thats the reason cos i noe that im in the wrong
and not really thinking that the teachers are
unreasonable
Miss tan....How arh???
Rujia
doing?hope u are all doing well...Didn't turn up quite
well for miie...I don't kinda understand the maths
chapter...and don't feel like talking to other people..
I dont know why im in bad mood these days...
Maybe its because I've been scolded by teachers
for napping and doodling in class? But I dont think
that thats the reason cos i noe that im in the wrong
and not really thinking that the teachers are
unreasonable
Miss tan....How arh???
Rujia
friendsforever;
8:42 PM
8:42 PM