April 6, 2009
Dearest 6I,
Edwin: How are you? I hope you're getting better! My goodness, I was just mentioning to Miss Hon that I have not heard from you and was wondering how you're doing in Secondary school. Hope you're aren't being an ah beng and are doing well in your studies. Get enough rest and I suppose after this long break at home and not being able to go out, you'll enjoy going to school alot more. Take care.
Eileen: Those dumplings look really good! Well folded and nicely steamed and i'm sure they must taste quite good too! Very proud of you! As for your EZ link card, don't be too hard on yourself ok? I'm sure it doesn't look that bad. I remembered asking all of you to smile nicely right? haha
Ally: How are your choir practices coming along? Hope you're enjoying CCA. Do take care of yourself and drink lots of water. The weather nowdays is a little weird, that's why people fall sick easily.
Yangxun: It is so good to hear from you! How are you getting on in Secondary school? I sure hope you're studying hard and doing your homework. Glad to hear that you're enjoying Secondary school life!
Haini: Just do your best in your studies! It will get easier as you continue to work hard. Don't give up ok? Don't worry about not writing anything on the blog. I'm glad you log on to read. When you have something to share or tell me, then update ok? I'm always happy to hear from you.
Diana: Of course I have not forgotten you. I hope you're doing well in Secondary school and have made many new friends. Do take care!
There was one other person who blogged but there was no name so I couldn't figure out who it was.
Missing all of you,
Miss Tan
Edwin: How are you? I hope you're getting better! My goodness, I was just mentioning to Miss Hon that I have not heard from you and was wondering how you're doing in Secondary school. Hope you're aren't being an ah beng and are doing well in your studies. Get enough rest and I suppose after this long break at home and not being able to go out, you'll enjoy going to school alot more. Take care.
Eileen: Those dumplings look really good! Well folded and nicely steamed and i'm sure they must taste quite good too! Very proud of you! As for your EZ link card, don't be too hard on yourself ok? I'm sure it doesn't look that bad. I remembered asking all of you to smile nicely right? haha
Ally: How are your choir practices coming along? Hope you're enjoying CCA. Do take care of yourself and drink lots of water. The weather nowdays is a little weird, that's why people fall sick easily.
Yangxun: It is so good to hear from you! How are you getting on in Secondary school? I sure hope you're studying hard and doing your homework. Glad to hear that you're enjoying Secondary school life!
Haini: Just do your best in your studies! It will get easier as you continue to work hard. Don't give up ok? Don't worry about not writing anything on the blog. I'm glad you log on to read. When you have something to share or tell me, then update ok? I'm always happy to hear from you.
Diana: Of course I have not forgotten you. I hope you're doing well in Secondary school and have made many new friends. Do take care!
There was one other person who blogged but there was no name so I couldn't figure out who it was.
Missing all of you,
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
8:06 AM
8:06 AM