<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

April 19, 2009


Hello boys!

Really nice to hear from both of you. As always Kyaw Zawe, you seem to be enjoying Secondary school life very much and making sure you break all the rules. Told you many times, I don't want to see your picture in the newspapers yah? Unless it's for something good ;P I sure hope you're studying hard and not giving your teachers too much trouble. I'm glad you know that you need a CCA to go to a Poly so I suggest you go and find a sport or CCA that you like and join it. Don't wait until Sec 4 before you regret. By that time, I can assure you, no teacher will help you.

Kyaw Zawe, please remember that Secondary school is even more important than Primary school because to tell you the truth, noone looks at your PSLE certificate when you're trying to apply for a job. They are however interested in how you did in Secondary school. Of course that doesn't mean the PSLE is not important. You need it to go to a good Secondary school so that you have a bright future. Don't throw away your future Kyaw Zawe. I know you are a smart boy if you are willing to use that brain of yours to study hard rather than use it for all sorts of other nonsense. Am waiting to hear your good news so don't disappoint me!

Edwin, from your reply, I must say you seem to have really matured! So proud of you.. Yes, you are still very young. No money to chase girls and that shouldn't be the most important thing in your life right now. Do go and make friends and go out together in groups - it's a part of growing up. The girlfriend can wait. :)

Take care boys! Was really happy to see your blog posts. Do write when you are free.

Miss Tan

friendsforever;
8:00 PM