April 11, 2009
haha...yesterday my sku band organised a BBQ near one of our senior's hse!and it's damn fun!but....I didnt eat much of the food cos ppl jus crowded around the bbq area and snatched for food!man...they r lyk hungry ghosts...
lol....today,we hav another buffet at sku and I am the first one rushing to the tables for food(wif my frens fighting wif me)!I hav took alot of pics for yesterday...the seniors are all so funny!two of them(males) actually danced waltz when they lose the game!I was laughing throughout the BBQ!however,I came home very l8 at nite...actually I should be coming bac home at 9.30pm but we forgt the time so I came home around 10++ and had a very 'gd' scolding for my mum.....
sku is fun
yexin
lol....today,we hav another buffet at sku and I am the first one rushing to the tables for food(wif my frens fighting wif me)!I hav took alot of pics for yesterday...the seniors are all so funny!two of them(males) actually danced waltz when they lose the game!I was laughing throughout the BBQ!however,I came home very l8 at nite...actually I should be coming bac home at 9.30pm but we forgt the time so I came home around 10++ and had a very 'gd' scolding for my mum.....
sku is fun
yexin
friendsforever;
5:44 PM
5:44 PM