<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

March 7, 2009


In reply to a very "demanding" post from Iqram, I shall now tell you what I have been up to in BPS.

School is the same as usual except that Mrs See has become the principal. Miss Lim as all of you know has retired. She did however come back as the Guest of Honour during our school Sports Day.

Otherwise, school is the same, still a mad rush. For the P6s, we now have remedial two times a week for English, Maths and Science instead of only once a week last year. We hope that by doing this, the pupils will be able to do well and score better. CCAs are still on Tues mornings and since there is no more Choir, I am now in charge of the band. 

This year, I teach P6D and P5I English. I only have 27 pupils for the P6 class and 42 in the P5I class. Yes, it's really quite a big class. We just had our CA1s and of course, Miss Tan is not exactly happy with the results. I remember that most of you also only began to understand to do better when you all came to P6. In P5, the standard of English was still not up to scratch.

Congratulations Iqram on your good performance in Home Ec. I'm quite sure you must be enjoying it and hopefully, you've had the opportunity to cook for your mother. She'll definitely be very touched and proud. Perhaps you can consider that for Mother's Day this year. :) 

Diviya, well done and I'm proud of you! Continue to work hard and do your best.

Braven, as usual, the English, my goodness! Anyway you always seem to suggest that you don't really like Miss Tan right? Terrible *shake head* I too took History as a subject when I was in Secondary school and I really enjoyed it. Glad you're enjoying it and not treating it like a boring subject. It is amazing when you learn of what people and countries have gone through.

Archie, what are you going to Africa for? Your father is doing business there? Am happy to hear that you've become a teacher of sorts. I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job and the children like you very much. Do continue to show them care and concern. 

Ok, I will end here. Take care all of you! March holidays are around the corner!

Miss Tan

friendsforever;
7:27 PM