<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

March 13, 2009


Dear Miss Tan and all 6I classmates ,

Hello ! I have not updated the blog for quite some time . Today , we got back our primary report book and our secondary school result slip .

I am very happy with my results even though I had got a C6 .

I will write according to what it is written in the report book .

English - 64 (B4)
Chinese - 66 (B3)
Mathematics - 91.4 (A1)
Science - 92.5 (A1)
History - 80 (A1)
Literature - 52 (C6)
Design and Technology - 90 (A1)
Art - 70 (A2)

Thats all .

*For me , Geography and Home Economics are taught only on next half of the year .

Just came back from NPCC . Today the training was tiring but we played captain's ball too .
The first round we played was with our squadmates .The winner of the first round gets the versus the Sec 4 and 5 NCOs and Seniors . I was in group number 1 with Jia Hui and Hillary was in the 2nd group . Group 1 won the first round and we compete againist the Sec 4 and 5 NCOs and Seniors . I thought we were fighting a losing battle. Firstly , they are tall . Secondly , they are strong and fit . When we started the game , it was 2 - 0 . We were winning . After that , it became 2 - 2 . In the end , i'm not sure if we won or they won . Even if we lost , it was still a fun game . Hope that we could play captain's ball again . =]

Regards ,
Hui Ling =]

friendsforever;
6:16 PM