<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

February 13, 2009


Sorry for the previous post,i am sorry about it...i didn't do it on purpose,i accidentally publish it...Sorry,i'm really sorry...
I have choosen chior because my older sister,who is also in the same school,is in chior...and there is no chinese dance in this school,only has dance club.And it is mostly malay student...
Diana,Miru and Diviya is in the same class as me!!!
Ya,I got a chinese test,a maths test,and a history test a few weeks before!!!I get 74/100 for chinese,22/25 for maths,and 12/20 for history...
I am ending now,bye...
From: yujun

friendsforever;
7:50 PM