February 6, 2009
Hello all EX 6I classmates and Miss Tan ,
Some of you might know that my CCA is NPCC. It is short for National Police Cadet Corps. There is training on every Friday , from 2.30pm to about 6pm . The training is quite tough but I think that after sometime , I will get use to it . Even through it is tiring but it is quite fun actually . I was told that there is camp this coming Friday which is 13 Feb 2009 . It is a two day one night camp held in the school. I think that it will be fun and interesting . I am looking forward for this camp . I'm getting tired now . Goodbye ~ ! =)
From ,
Hui Ling ^.^
Some of you might know that my CCA is NPCC. It is short for National Police Cadet Corps. There is training on every Friday , from 2.30pm to about 6pm . The training is quite tough but I think that after sometime , I will get use to it . Even through it is tiring but it is quite fun actually . I was told that there is camp this coming Friday which is 13 Feb 2009 . It is a two day one night camp held in the school. I think that it will be fun and interesting . I am looking forward for this camp . I'm getting tired now . Goodbye ~ ! =)
From ,
Hui Ling ^.^
friendsforever;
6:28 PM
6:28 PM