<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

February 1, 2009


Helo everyone!!

This week had been a tiring week as there are a lot of tests and pratices i had to do both in sch and at home.. I put my pet cat on the post i am writing because he had just died on 30 Jan 09.. My auntie and mum was very sad as they had took care of him when he was just a kitten.. Now, he can join my grandma.. as they both are very close to each other.. My grandma was like a mother to my cat..

On 30 Jan 09, after he died, my brother, uncle and I went to the somewhere(cannot tell the place) to bury him.. My brother and I did all the hard work while my uncle was slacking in the car and kept telling us to be faster.. My brother was very angry with him as the hole that we dug was very hard and had rocks..

Now I have no more pet in the house.. except for every weekend when i go to my cousin house and play with the kitten there..

So that's all!!!
Iqram

BTW, Ms Tan my cousin did not help me to write this post.. and what sec sch did Adrian go?? He said he went to ST Andrew's to me but I did not believe me so he ask me to ask you.. and Happy New Year although i think its late to say that.. GTG..

friendsforever;
10:59 AM