January 14, 2009
I'm going to tell you more about my school and it may be a long one..
Well, basically, my school ends at 1.40pm. It starts school at 7.20 am.
And we only sing the school song on Monday. Apart from that, we also
had to wear a school tie on monday. If we don't wear them, we would be fine $1.
The impression it gave me was like they wanted to collect funds for the
school. I thought it was really silly to have such a rule..
and for late comers, we have a punishment. we have to run
3 rounds around something.. and we will be given a blue form.
those are like records and will be kept into something
Normally, we would see BSS boys wearing long pants with belts,
but those are sec 2 to sec 5. For sec one boys, the wear shorts
like during the Primary school days. For our P.E, we had the yellow t-shirt
and the house t-shirt. The yellow t-shirt is for normal P.Es while the house T
is for house pratice. And simply, i thought it was a waste
of money. I'm currently Everest, red house t-shirt.
We have Rushmore, Kilimanjaro,Olympus and Everest.
They are blue,yellow,green,red respectively.
Most of my P6 classmates are Rushmore.... So i'm quite lonely, haha.
Well, my chinese teacher is from china and i'm not use to it. I hope people
like Miss Ng would teach me chinese.
For english, I also prefer miss tan to teach me even though miss tan is
strict. I think the current male teacher is like kind of wierd.
Our sciences have been seperated into 3 parts.
Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
and of course, we have different teachers for these.
I like the music class, it is taught by Mrs Poon.
Well, Mrs Poon is both similar to Miss Tan.
She is particular about how we pronouce the lyrics.
But of course, she jokes alot too.
Well Mrs Poon is teaching us both Music and Art.
I really enjoy her lessons...
Plus! Note! If you want more students to visit the library,
don't put at such an isolated and diffuclt to get to. Our
library is. It's such at a remote area..
OK, this is the end of my speech.
I'm putting my contact details again...
HP:91274898
Msn:stephanie.hillary@hotmail.com
Good luck! Stay happy!
Hillary!
Well, basically, my school ends at 1.40pm. It starts school at 7.20 am.
And we only sing the school song on Monday. Apart from that, we also
had to wear a school tie on monday. If we don't wear them, we would be fine $1.
The impression it gave me was like they wanted to collect funds for the
school. I thought it was really silly to have such a rule..
and for late comers, we have a punishment. we have to run
3 rounds around something.. and we will be given a blue form.
those are like records and will be kept into something
Normally, we would see BSS boys wearing long pants with belts,
but those are sec 2 to sec 5. For sec one boys, the wear shorts
like during the Primary school days. For our P.E, we had the yellow t-shirt
and the house t-shirt. The yellow t-shirt is for normal P.Es while the house T
is for house pratice. And simply, i thought it was a waste
of money. I'm currently Everest, red house t-shirt.
We have Rushmore, Kilimanjaro,Olympus and Everest.
They are blue,yellow,green,red respectively.
Most of my P6 classmates are Rushmore.... So i'm quite lonely, haha.
Well, my chinese teacher is from china and i'm not use to it. I hope people
like Miss Ng would teach me chinese.
For english, I also prefer miss tan to teach me even though miss tan is
strict. I think the current male teacher is like kind of wierd.
Our sciences have been seperated into 3 parts.
Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
and of course, we have different teachers for these.
I like the music class, it is taught by Mrs Poon.
Well, Mrs Poon is both similar to Miss Tan.
She is particular about how we pronouce the lyrics.
But of course, she jokes alot too.
Well Mrs Poon is teaching us both Music and Art.
I really enjoy her lessons...
Plus! Note! If you want more students to visit the library,
don't put at such an isolated and diffuclt to get to. Our
library is. It's such at a remote area..
OK, this is the end of my speech.
I'm putting my contact details again...
HP:91274898
Msn:stephanie.hillary@hotmail.com
Good luck! Stay happy!
Hillary!
friendsforever;
2:21 PM
2:21 PM