January 11, 2009
Hello Kyaw Zawe,
It is really nice to hear from you. But please DO NOT tell people that I am your English teacher because the English you wrote is so so so so so so so so so bad! Aiyo... And to think I taught you for 2 years?! The way you write makes it seem like you never attended school, my goodness! I hope you remember to write properly in your Sec 1 English class and not like the way you speak. Write in reported speech ok? ;)
Glad to hear that you're 'famous' in your school and everyone loves you. Please remember that this is a new school so it's a new beginning for you. While it is good to be famous, please do not become notorious (which means being famous for the WRONG reason). I like the ending of your blog entry where you write that you can be famous either for good or bad and it is your choice. Very well said and very wise. Please make the right choices ok?
Take good care and remember to choose your friends wisely for you will become like the people you hang out with. And please, concentrate on your studies and don't think you're such a handsome boy and break girls' hearts. Time to grow up and be more responsible yah?
Continue to write when you're free. It is really nice to hear from you! Hopefully, you can top your Sec 1 class and make me really really proud!. Work hard!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
7:33 PM
7:33 PM