January 5, 2009
Hello Miss Tan and my frens ..
I miss you all badly .
How are you ?
Reply me okay . Its a must !
Miss Tan , hows bendemeer pri ?
Ure teaching what class ?
=)
Me , in Broadrick is okay .
But my classmates are not the same like 6i ..
I really2 miss 6i .
hmm . And Miss Tan , I do not mix with the MI-NAHs .
okay ?? hahaha .
I will not forget you all .
xoxo ,
Zalifah =)
I miss you all badly .
How are you ?
Reply me okay . Its a must !
Miss Tan , hows bendemeer pri ?
Ure teaching what class ?
=)
Me , in Broadrick is okay .
But my classmates are not the same like 6i ..
I really2 miss 6i .
hmm . And Miss Tan , I do not mix with the MI-NAHs .
okay ?? hahaha .
I will not forget you all .
xoxo ,
Zalifah =)
friendsforever;
6:09 PM
6:09 PM