January 3, 2009
Dear 6I,
Braven, Huiling and Hillary, I had a good laugh reading what 3 of you wrote. I hope for the rest of you, the first day of Secondary school was also as interesting and eventful.
As I suppose many of you would have realised, life in a Secondary school is quite different from Primary school. You have to be responsible for yourself as the teachers don't treat all of you like babies anymore.
I look forward to hearing from more of you. Should you see some of your old classmates, ask them to drop by the blog once in a while to update so that all of us can find out what each other is doing.
Take care and enjoy your orientation week!
Miss Tan
Braven, Huiling and Hillary, I had a good laugh reading what 3 of you wrote. I hope for the rest of you, the first day of Secondary school was also as interesting and eventful.
As I suppose many of you would have realised, life in a Secondary school is quite different from Primary school. You have to be responsible for yourself as the teachers don't treat all of you like babies anymore.
I look forward to hearing from more of you. Should you see some of your old classmates, ask them to drop by the blog once in a while to update so that all of us can find out what each other is doing.
Take care and enjoy your orientation week!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
10:50 AM
10:50 AM