January 2, 2009
How I wish i was back in my primary school.
I'm so tired and scared about it.
Next Monday, We will have photo taking
and some singing audition. The teachers said
that what.... test out if we can sing...
I HATE singing, especially alone.
We also have to stay back from 2.30pm to 6pm
and guess what? They will have some skill test for CCA
and running test of 1.6km.
I hate orientation week and i hope its will be over soon.
I thought the orientation week suppose to be fun.
But i wasn't! I'm STRESS! *Sigh*
Hillary
I'm so tired and scared about it.
Next Monday, We will have photo taking
and some singing audition. The teachers said
that what.... test out if we can sing...
I HATE singing, especially alone.
We also have to stay back from 2.30pm to 6pm
and guess what? They will have some skill test for CCA
and running test of 1.6km.
I hate orientation week and i hope its will be over soon.
I thought the orientation week suppose to be fun.
But i wasn't! I'm STRESS! *Sigh*
Hillary
friendsforever;
1:33 PM
1:33 PM