<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

January 12, 2009


[Hillary Writing]

I really miss all of you.
Those who went different schools.(meaning, did not go bss)
Well, i'm beginning to like BSS.
I like the school song. It simply rocks.(meaning nice)
I liked the in-line skate(though i keep falling down)
Their famous sports game:Tchouckball(don't know how to spell)
not bad for me. Though i really sucked at it...

We had the orientation camp. I like it. Though, i don't like the food.
Like Braven, we had to do the hungry cheer. Plus, we learn new
cheers. Ridiculous, of course. Only my class knows about it...
We also went to the southern ridge to walk 9km. Long! Right?
We left at 6pm and finish the walk at 9++... perhaps you should
try walking. you'll die(maybe?) Then after bathing, supper etc
it was already 12am. We couldn't sleep, so we used our handphones.
And i couldn't sleep to 1am++ but because the weather was so cold..
the whole class woke up at 5.30am... early! And during cca orientation talk,
all of us couldn't concentrate. All we know was to go home and SLEEP!
Haha!

I'm looking forward to Teachers Day this year.
I want to visit all of you. Teachers and Friends.
I miss all of you. Like Miss Tan, Miss Ng and Miss Hon.
=Miss Tan, did you make a class blog for 6D students??

And this is my contacts:
HP:91274898
MSN:stephanie.hillary@hotmail.com

Feel free to add my msn or handphone no.

Good luck. Stay happy!

friendsforever;
5:07 PM