December 31, 2008
Dearest 6I,
It is the last day of 2008 today. I hope all of you are happy with the way you've spent this year because time that has past will never come back.
2008 is definitely a special year for all of you and i know you will remember how much hard work you put in this year for your PSLE. Seems like such a long time ago isn't it but remember that your journey is just beginning.
As 2009 is around the corner, I want to wish all of you the very best for your studies! I'm so glad to read that many of you want to study even harder in Secondary school and do well! I know all of you can do it so please do your best! It doesn't matter if you didn't do well in primary school because everyone in your class is starting all over again and you can determine to do better. Remember my famous phrase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.
My new year wishes for all of you are that you will continue to excel in your studies and more importantly, become a responsible, honest and respectful individual. The Secondary school years are important ones as you will try to find an identity for yourself and learn who you really are. Be wise and choose good friends who will encourage you in school rather than teach you all the bad things.
Take good care all of you. Do continue to write on this blog when you are free! I always enjoy reading what you have written!
Love,
Miss Tan
It is the last day of 2008 today. I hope all of you are happy with the way you've spent this year because time that has past will never come back.
2008 is definitely a special year for all of you and i know you will remember how much hard work you put in this year for your PSLE. Seems like such a long time ago isn't it but remember that your journey is just beginning.
As 2009 is around the corner, I want to wish all of you the very best for your studies! I'm so glad to read that many of you want to study even harder in Secondary school and do well! I know all of you can do it so please do your best! It doesn't matter if you didn't do well in primary school because everyone in your class is starting all over again and you can determine to do better. Remember my famous phrase, if you do nothing, you get nothing.
My new year wishes for all of you are that you will continue to excel in your studies and more importantly, become a responsible, honest and respectful individual. The Secondary school years are important ones as you will try to find an identity for yourself and learn who you really are. Be wise and choose good friends who will encourage you in school rather than teach you all the bad things.
Take good care all of you. Do continue to write on this blog when you are free! I always enjoy reading what you have written!
Love,
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
12:23 PM
12:23 PM