December 18, 2008
Dearest Miss Tan and 6i,
Well, I guess all of should know your posting results.
Well, I entered Bendemeer Sec.
I've expected all this.Even i put bss as my 5th choice.
I only scored 211
For those who entered their dream schools,
congratulations
For those who have not, like me, study hard
in the secondary school.
In my last post, i said bss was better. Now, I will explain:
Advantages:
1.Near my house
2I can sleep longer(means I got more sleep and can concentrate better)
3.save money(save transport fees)
4.Less subjects offered(less stress)(can concentrate on main subjects)
5.Don't feel so new or scared(because some may enter bss too!)
Disadvantage:
1.Not a good school.(lots of gangsters? Maybe?)
Well, 5:1, not bad at least for bss.
Well this is my 'theory', I don't know how many agree,
but, at least it all make sense
And, at least i didn't enter First toa payoh sec
and at least theres a school who wants me in their
SCHOOL! *chuckle*
(Hillary)
Well, I guess all of should know your posting results.
Well, I entered Bendemeer Sec.
I've expected all this.Even i put bss as my 5th choice.
I only scored 211
For those who entered their dream schools,
congratulations
For those who have not, like me, study hard
in the secondary school.
In my last post, i said bss was better. Now, I will explain:
Advantages:
1.Near my house
2I can sleep longer(means I got more sleep and can concentrate better)
3.save money(save transport fees)
4.Less subjects offered(less stress)(can concentrate on main subjects)
5.Don't feel so new or scared(because some may enter bss too!)
Disadvantage:
1.Not a good school.(lots of gangsters? Maybe?)
Well, 5:1, not bad at least for bss.
Well this is my 'theory', I don't know how many agree,
but, at least it all make sense
And, at least i didn't enter First toa payoh sec
and at least theres a school who wants me in their
SCHOOL! *chuckle*
(Hillary)
friendsforever;
8:11 AM
8:11 AM