December 30, 2008
Hello , hello , hello 6i & Miss Tan ..
I had went to AngMoKio Sec..
I think most of them knew it already..
(:
I went to 1/3.
Same class as TianWei.
At least , there's someone same class as me.
Haha .
I think not everyone is going to the same class with their friends.
True..
Hope to keep in touch with other friends (:
Including MissTan and other teachers of course.
I certainly miss all of you and Bendemeer Primary School .
Hope that most of you will visit BPS during teachers' day so I could see all of you!
I wish to catch up with my classmates as my marks are lower than them as I used DSA there & my marks are lower than them.
I can say that I'm fortunate to go to Amk Sec while my marks had not reached their aggregrate score and I could get in express.
With my marks , I think others will get in NA than Express.
(:
Vanessa
I had went to AngMoKio Sec..
I think most of them knew it already..
(:
I went to 1/3.
Same class as TianWei.
At least , there's someone same class as me.
Haha .
I think not everyone is going to the same class with their friends.
True..
Hope to keep in touch with other friends (:
Including MissTan and other teachers of course.
I certainly miss all of you and Bendemeer Primary School .
Hope that most of you will visit BPS during teachers' day so I could see all of you!
I wish to catch up with my classmates as my marks are lower than them as I used DSA there & my marks are lower than them.
I can say that I'm fortunate to go to Amk Sec while my marks had not reached their aggregrate score and I could get in express.
With my marks , I think others will get in NA than Express.
(:
Vanessa
friendsforever;
4:34 PM
4:34 PM