November 9, 2008
wow,China is such a nice place.Wish i can go there next year!
bocai & wieqin
I am remembering both of you,do you remember me?hahas
It's ok if you don't.I am sure that you both will remember me by reading this post.
hmm,going to be a holiday...i was missing the time we have been together^^
I just stay at home during weekends because i have no mood to go out with my friends.
I am very lazy nowadays,not nowadays,is all the times hahas..
Miss Tan i am missing you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyawzawe
bocai & wieqin
I am remembering both of you,do you remember me?hahas
It's ok if you don't.I am sure that you both will remember me by reading this post.
hmm,going to be a holiday...i was missing the time we have been together^^
I just stay at home during weekends because i have no mood to go out with my friends.
I am very lazy nowadays,not nowadays,is all the times hahas..
Miss Tan i am missing you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyawzawe
friendsforever;
2:25 PM
2:25 PM