<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

November 20, 2008


Last week, Miss Tan told us that it is exactly
one week to get our PSLE results. Now, a few
hours.
I was very nervous since last night.
I could not sleep till 12 midnight. Not only that.
I woke up early in the morning. About 7.20am.
Haha. Today is our last day of meeting each
other.
Though I'm only at Bendemeer for only
2 years, it has brought me many great moments
with my friends. I learnt alot from Miss Tan, too.
Today, or maybe, would be last day of seeing
one another.
It is because, next year, we are maybe
going
to be so busy that we may not even visit Miss Tan
or Miss Hon or my MT teacher, Miss Ng
. I'm going
to end now.
Regards,
Hillary

friendsforever;
8:50 AM