November 20, 2008
now I feel like sleeping as just now I had cried too much.I am not happy with my result because my goal was actually 220 but I only score 213....only 7 marks away!Mdm yew is happy for me because I score an A*for chinese and distinction for my higher chinese.I was also quite surprise at first as I thought I would not score well in my chinese because I was having a headache on that day.Tonight,I'm sure I'll get ALOT of scolding for my mum as she want me to score 220 and above but I score 220 and below......I was also quite surprise when I knew the pupils from 6H score below than their prelim.Most of them was not happy with their results and kept complaining.now I need to get some rest,hope all of you enjoy your life in secondary schools!
best wishes,
yexin
best wishes,
yexin
friendsforever;
6:50 PM
6:50 PM