November 25, 2008
I'm very,very,very disappointed with my results. But when i told people my marks, they said was good or not bad, even miss tan. Ok, i hope it was all true. But the fact is, I'm utterly disappointed with my results, though i went express. I only scored 211 and the worst thing is, i'm sure that i was close to the bottom of the class!!!!! I was expecting to score between 220 to 240. But i never expected that I score 211!!! But now, the problem is, its over. My choices of schools are very, very limited, unlike kit yin! I can only go Bendemeer sec with that marks. Its not that i want to enter Bendemeer sec, but with my marks and deciding on bendemeer sec, overall, i thought it was pretty worth.
In my parents eyes, I have to graduate from university. That is the most, most,most,most important thing. My mum once told me when i cried because of my results. ya, My poor results. I did cry, charlotte saw it. she said," You have to enter university. Entering which secondary school is not important. It's just you have to study along the way". Of course, I felt better though, but not all because I was the one studying and not them!!
About that, I didn't put bendemeer as my first choice, but my 5th choice. And of course, i didn't expect myself to cry and regret for what i've done, i was expecting to cry with joy. But, ended up to be another way round. So, I'm going to try my best in secondary school, which ever I enter.
=)
Here are my grades:
English : A
chinese : A
Maths : B
Science : A
Total score:211
Hillary
In my parents eyes, I have to graduate from university. That is the most, most,most,most important thing. My mum once told me when i cried because of my results. ya, My poor results. I did cry, charlotte saw it. she said," You have to enter university. Entering which secondary school is not important. It's just you have to study along the way". Of course, I felt better though, but not all because I was the one studying and not them!!
About that, I didn't put bendemeer as my first choice, but my 5th choice. And of course, i didn't expect myself to cry and regret for what i've done, i was expecting to cry with joy. But, ended up to be another way round. So, I'm going to try my best in secondary school, which ever I enter.
=)
Here are my grades:
English : A
chinese : A
Maths : B
Science : A
Total score:211
Miss Ng was happy that i got A for chinese. And I never expected to get an A for english, less so for Chinese.
Hillary
friendsforever;
12:52 PM
12:52 PM