<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

November 3, 2008


Hi everyone

Hope all is well.

I have been away from school as I have been helping my cousin to nurse our ill grandma. Grandma was taken ill for couple of weeks and it has been a very hectic time for all of us. Everyday we have been praying for her good health. After the big surgery she had due to lung cancer, grandma's immune system is very weak. She had 2/3 of the upper lobe of her right lung removed. She is now on regular medication.
My cousin has been the one looking after her all these while. Of course with me helping out, help my cousin a lot as my cousin has 3 children in the International School of Singapore (ISS) in Paterson Road, Orchard. The children are in Grade 10. Grade 4 and Grade 1.
Besides helping her out, when I have some moment to my own, I would read and help my cousin's younger children to attend to their homework. They go to school at 6.30 am and comes home at 3.30 pm. It is long day for the 7 Years old and 9 years old BUT ....
The children Winter break is on Dec 19th, 2008. Next week, my big cousin (the Grade 10 Boy) is off to trekking at Mount Kinabalu known as the highest mountain in South East Asia. My big cousin will graduate in 2 years time and hopefully he will achieve his IB (International Baccalaureate) diploma and his ambition and aim is to go to Leeds University in England where his dad's mum is and study Medicine for 5 years! That is a long time to be a doctor isn't it?
I hope I can be like my cousin i.e. focus on my studies and achieve good qualifications and job so that I can also take the role to help my family JUST like my cousin!
I hope to come back to school on Monday (Nov 10th, 2008) so that I can wrap up all the loose ends and pick up all that I need before leaving for Secondary School.
I will then be living with my cousin for GOOD when I go to Secondary School as she wants to ensure that I do all my work and especially be a good discipline individual.
So, Miss Tan, thank you for understanding my current situation take care and God Bless.
To all my friends, I wish you all the best of luck for your forthcoming PSLE results and hope you all will get to the school that you wish for. Study Hard and hopefully we will cross path again.

Best wishes to all,
Muhd Iqram

friendsforever;
10:01 AM