November 13, 2008
Dear 6I,
Today (13 November 2008) you graduate. I must say that I am sad to say goodbye to all of you but at the same time, really happy that you have finished your journey in a Primary school. Next Thursday, all of you will get a reward for the hard work you've been putting in. Some will get bigger prizes while others will hopefully learn from this experience and strive for even better results. This is not the end of your academic journey but really, just the beginning.
You all have been a really wonderful class and yes, I will definitely miss all of you. Yes, even you Adnen! It's been a great 3 years and although i shout and scold all of you, it's really because i want the best for all of you and i hope you all realise that i do care about each one of you.
Please continue to do your best in everything and remember the good times we had together as a class. Do continue to keep in touch by writing on this blog or send me emails at sayhitomisstan@yahoo.com i know that all of you have a bright future ahead of you and i believe you can achieve your dreams and goals if you are willing to persevere and work hard.
Take good care and I will see you next Thursday when we will celebrate your successes!
Miss Tan
Today (13 November 2008) you graduate. I must say that I am sad to say goodbye to all of you but at the same time, really happy that you have finished your journey in a Primary school. Next Thursday, all of you will get a reward for the hard work you've been putting in. Some will get bigger prizes while others will hopefully learn from this experience and strive for even better results. This is not the end of your academic journey but really, just the beginning.
You all have been a really wonderful class and yes, I will definitely miss all of you. Yes, even you Adnen! It's been a great 3 years and although i shout and scold all of you, it's really because i want the best for all of you and i hope you all realise that i do care about each one of you.
Please continue to do your best in everything and remember the good times we had together as a class. Do continue to keep in touch by writing on this blog or send me emails at sayhitomisstan@yahoo.com i know that all of you have a bright future ahead of you and i believe you can achieve your dreams and goals if you are willing to persevere and work hard.
Take good care and I will see you next Thursday when we will celebrate your successes!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
12:40 PM
12:40 PM