November 23, 2008
Dear Ms Tan & all my classmates at 6I
Firstly, Congratulations! to all my classmates who have achieved good results and to those who passed.
Secondly, my sincere thanks to Miss Tan for all her hard work, guidance and assistance during her time of being my Form teacher. My sincere gratitute to her and I am sure she is very proud of all her students. Frankly, it is with her continuous hard work and advice that we have achieved such good PSLE results. May God bless you for all your good deeds, Miss Tan!
I hope you all will continue to be successful in your academic journey and mostly be happy with the choice of your Secondary school postings.
I hope I will cross path with you when we meet on the Dec 18th, 2008 at school.
So, dear all, I will cherish all the good times we have had in 6I and my best wishes to all.
Have a brilliant Christmas and have a good holiday for those who will be travelling abroad.
Cheers
Muhammad Iqram x (not very often I give the X so ..... cherish this....lah!!!)
Firstly, Congratulations! to all my classmates who have achieved good results and to those who passed.
Secondly, my sincere thanks to Miss Tan for all her hard work, guidance and assistance during her time of being my Form teacher. My sincere gratitute to her and I am sure she is very proud of all her students. Frankly, it is with her continuous hard work and advice that we have achieved such good PSLE results. May God bless you for all your good deeds, Miss Tan!
I hope you all will continue to be successful in your academic journey and mostly be happy with the choice of your Secondary school postings.
I hope I will cross path with you when we meet on the Dec 18th, 2008 at school.
So, dear all, I will cherish all the good times we have had in 6I and my best wishes to all.
Have a brilliant Christmas and have a good holiday for those who will be travelling abroad.
Cheers
Muhammad Iqram x (not very often I give the X so ..... cherish this....lah!!!)
friendsforever;
9:34 PM
9:34 PM