<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

October 9, 2008


I remember good times and bad times.

I remember standing in front of class sometimes, looking at all of you and wondering how you all became so smart, so responsible (sometimes, just sometimes)

I remember being frustrated because some of you just did not realise that it was so important to work hard and continued to joke and laugh and pretend that it all doesn't matter.

When i think about 20 November, I have mixed feelings as i don't want to have to say "I'm sorry" to anyone and i hope i don't get to say those words. "Congratulations! I'm so proud of you" sounds so much better doesn't it?


friendsforever;
6:55 PM