October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times.
I remember that there was a time when I took LC of the prelim...
I got 19 out of 20...I was really very happy!!!
I remember today,10-10-08,when i asked miss tan a question-Can we play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards?And the answer is no!!!It is only a card game!!!Maybe she has been hurt by the card before and has left her an impact in her heart...
When i think about 20 Nov,I am filled with "FEAR"!!!
I really hate to be a retainee!!!
I remember that there was a time when I took LC of the prelim...
I got 19 out of 20...I was really very happy!!!
I remember today,10-10-08,when i asked miss tan a question-Can we play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards?And the answer is no!!!It is only a card game!!!Maybe she has been hurt by the card before and has left her an impact in her heart...
When i think about 20 Nov,I am filled with "FEAR"!!!
I really hate to be a retainee!!!
friendsforever;
9:31 AM
9:31 AM