October 24, 2008
Pupils took the same exam on the same day and same time,
Same pupil felt the same for the first time of the year.
Living in friendship make the pupil happy on that day,
Even though each pupil have a very different characteristic that is REALLY REALLY different......
Here is another story for you guys out there.....
Diana is my name....
I like to speak with my friends using I.M Language
And For Examples F.Y.I, I.D.K,W.E.M.L,B.F.F and H.I.C...
Neither of that means anything if you don't understand,
And the top means "For Your Information, I Don't Know, What Ever Major Loser, Best Friends Forever, HE IS CUTE....."
F.Y.I the WORD H.I.C is what girls that is in Cheerleading squat use....When they saw guys that is cute to their EYES....
From, (a ClOZE friend of yours)
DIANA
Same pupil felt the same for the first time of the year.
Living in friendship make the pupil happy on that day,
Even though each pupil have a very different characteristic that is REALLY REALLY different......
Here is another story for you guys out there.....
Diana is my name....
I like to speak with my friends using I.M Language
And For Examples F.Y.I, I.D.K,W.E.M.L,B.F.F and H.I.C...
Neither of that means anything if you don't understand,
And the top means "For Your Information, I Don't Know, What Ever Major Loser, Best Friends Forever, HE IS CUTE....."
F.Y.I the WORD H.I.C is what girls that is in Cheerleading squat use....When they saw guys that is cute to their EYES....
From, (a ClOZE friend of yours)
DIANA
friendsforever;
7:51 AM
7:51 AM