October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times
I remember when Miss Tan teach us and joke with us. She uses our register number to do questions and answer. I really enjoy that time. I think that Miss Tan should teach us like that. But PSLE is over. But Miss Tan should uses this method and teach her next class > It is more fun to learn this way
I remember when Miss TAn scolded the whole class just for a few pupils and it is not our fault.
When I think about 20th november , I felt excited and I wish that I could get 200 marks and above. =).
Vanessa
I remember when Miss Tan teach us and joke with us. She uses our register number to do questions and answer. I really enjoy that time. I think that Miss Tan should teach us like that. But PSLE is over. But Miss Tan should uses this method and teach her next class > It is more fun to learn this way
I remember when Miss TAn scolded the whole class just for a few pupils and it is not our fault.
When I think about 20th november , I felt excited and I wish that I could get 200 marks and above. =).
Vanessa
friendsforever;
9:30 AM
9:30 AM