October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times...
(Good) I remember when our class celebrate the Teacher's day party our class had planned for Miss Tan..It was so jovial!!Everyone enjoyed at the party~
(Bad) I remember when it was a few days away and Miss Tan is still scolding us.Some of us are still doing our own things and not concentrating..
When I think of 20th November,I would really be anxious and excited because I was worried that I would not score well for my PSLE.
From: Charis
(Good) I remember when our class celebrate the Teacher's day party our class had planned for Miss Tan..It was so jovial!!Everyone enjoyed at the party~
(Bad) I remember when it was a few days away and Miss Tan is still scolding us.Some of us are still doing our own things and not concentrating..
When I think of 20th November,I would really be anxious and excited because I was worried that I would not score well for my PSLE.
From: Charis
friendsforever;
9:31 AM
9:31 AM