October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times ...
I remebered the party organised for Miss Tan during Teacher's Day. I think that it was an enjoyable day for all the people in 6i,including Miss Tan.
I remebered that all the pupils in 6i were struggling at the start of the year. All of us were doing practice papers , one after another . Those stressful days were over and we are now relaxing ourselves.
When I think about 20th Nov, I am afraid that my results are not good enough to go to my dream school.
Hui Ling
I remebered the party organised for Miss Tan during Teacher's Day. I think that it was an enjoyable day for all the people in 6i,including Miss Tan.
I remebered that all the pupils in 6i were struggling at the start of the year. All of us were doing practice papers , one after another . Those stressful days were over and we are now relaxing ourselves.
When I think about 20th Nov, I am afraid that my results are not good enough to go to my dream school.
Hui Ling
friendsforever;
9:33 AM
9:33 AM