<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

October 10, 2008


I remembred many good times and bad times.
I cannot forget the time when our class was preparing for a teacher's day party.On the day of the teacher's day yu jun and me went to our class.I was shock to see many of my friend there.some people had a big smile on everyones face.When miss tan came into our class kyawzawe shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS TAN"insted of 'HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY',And evryone started to laughing.
I cannot forget this incident it is when my friend praha from 6r told diviya many bad things about me.And told me many bad things about diviya.On hearing these things me and diviya did not talk for more than 2weeks.When me and diviya finally found out that she was lieing to us we adviced her.After the incident we stoped talking to praha and started to avoid her because of her atitude.
Ok these are the good and bad times i had.BYE!
Regards,
Miru

friendsforever;
9:28 AM