October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times,
The bad times,
The psle is over! But miss tan did not let us play a card games call Yu Gi Yo!It is just a simple games with mosters spells and traps. I just don't get it why?
The good times,
There are many thing I want to say about good but here is one,
When the PSLE was over, I am so happy as i get to go to my cousin house to play Xbox and rubber band guns!Good Times!Good Times!
from Amos!
The bad times,
The psle is over! But miss tan did not let us play a card games call Yu Gi Yo!It is just a simple games with mosters spells and traps. I just don't get it why?
The good times,
There are many thing I want to say about good but here is one,
When the PSLE was over, I am so happy as i get to go to my cousin house to play Xbox and rubber band guns!Good Times!Good Times!
from Amos!
friendsforever;
9:33 AM
9:33 AM