October 28, 2008
Hi Weiqin,
I was just showing the class your blog entry. They were happy to hear from you and to find out what you have been busy with. I was telling them that while we understand what you're writing, there are multiple grammar mistakes! Yes, do you realize that you write like the way you speak? Weiqin, weiqin, please please please make sure you write in reported speech and look through what you have written before posting it up. There you go, some nagging for you! :)
The class is quite different without you around - one less person for me to shout and nag at. Haha Do take care and keep yourself occupied with useful things.
Regards,
Miss Tan and 6I
I was just showing the class your blog entry. They were happy to hear from you and to find out what you have been busy with. I was telling them that while we understand what you're writing, there are multiple grammar mistakes! Yes, do you realize that you write like the way you speak? Weiqin, weiqin, please please please make sure you write in reported speech and look through what you have written before posting it up. There you go, some nagging for you! :)
The class is quite different without you around - one less person for me to shout and nag at. Haha Do take care and keep yourself occupied with useful things.
Regards,
Miss Tan and 6I
friendsforever;
9:19 AM
9:19 AM