October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times...
I remember good times that when I was sitting in the class
laughing at what miss Tan had shared with us
of her experience.We had celebrated a last and
most wonderful teacher's day with missTan...
I remember bad times that miss Tan was scolding us
advicing us that we should never get into any troblem...
When I think about 20 Nov,I was excited and scared to
see "some thing"that I'm not willing to see...
Guo Haini
I remember good times that when I was sitting in the class
laughing at what miss Tan had shared with us
of her experience.We had celebrated a last and
most wonderful teacher's day with missTan...
I remember bad times that miss Tan was scolding us
advicing us that we should never get into any troblem...
When I think about 20 Nov,I was excited and scared to
see "some thing"that I'm not willing to see...
Guo Haini
friendsforever;
9:31 AM
9:31 AM