October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times
I remember at the beginning of the year , we were staying back for remedial , and homework was ... ... PRACTICE PAPERS ! The worst part was weekends ! However, i think that its worth doing it .
I remember when i was taking my maths prelim exam , i was rushing in and out of the toilet because ........... sad ...
When i think about 20 Nov , i really hope that miss tan will say these words to me " Good Job ! "
Regards,
Carissa
I remember at the beginning of the year , we were staying back for remedial , and homework was ... ... PRACTICE PAPERS ! The worst part was weekends ! However, i think that its worth doing it .
I remember when i was taking my maths prelim exam , i was rushing in and out of the toilet because ........... sad ...
When i think about 20 Nov , i really hope that miss tan will say these words to me " Good Job ! "
Regards,
Carissa
friendsforever;
9:31 AM
9:31 AM