October 10, 2008
I remember good times and bad times
I rememeber the day when it is teacher day.Miss Tan is smiling happly and she seems to enjoy herself.I ask her is it her first time celerbrating teacher day and she said "yes".
I remember before PSLE, every morning Miss TAn would carry few stacks of worksheet.We have to do all of them.It is so stressful before PSLE because we need to do so many worsheet.
When i think about 20 November,i felt very worried about the result.
From,
WeiQi
I rememeber the day when it is teacher day.Miss Tan is smiling happly and she seems to enjoy herself.I ask her is it her first time celerbrating teacher day and she said "yes".
I remember before PSLE, every morning Miss TAn would carry few stacks of worksheet.We have to do all of them.It is so stressful before PSLE because we need to do so many worsheet.
When i think about 20 November,i felt very worried about the result.
From,
WeiQi
friendsforever;
9:34 AM
9:34 AM