October 1, 2008
I am back...i knew that you all are happy
i am really sorry that i had made all of you worry
i want to apologise Miss Tan and My dearest Friends,
TO:Miss Tan
I will try not to give any troubles to you,i had done so much troubles to you and i am very sorry about it.I hope that my results will make you happy.I think that it is the only way to make you happy.
To:Edwin,Adnen
Thanks for supporting me but too bad that,they also wanted to catch the pupils who went there last time.If not i don't have any problems as i didnot follow that day which you all go with girls.Thanks for everything through out this two years as we are very close to eachother.
To:Vanessa
I had been knowing you since primary 4 when I came to this school from myanmar.You are the only girl that i know for 3years.How can i probably forget you?I hope that i won't make you sad next time,sorry for making you worry...
To:Bocai and Wei Qin
HaHa..sms me until like that(Bocai).yes,you will always be my friend.I hope that you will get good result for PSLE as you are studying very hard for that,jiayOus
jiayous..Wei Qin including you..
To:6Independence
Thanks for supporting when Miss Lim came to 6Independence,i know that i can come back to school because of YOU.I will not let you down again!I will try my best,not to create any more problems.I will try to be more friendly to all of you.thanks again!!
With best wishes,
kyawzawe
i am really sorry that i had made all of you worry
i want to apologise Miss Tan and My dearest Friends,
TO:Miss Tan
I will try not to give any troubles to you,i had done so much troubles to you and i am very sorry about it.I hope that my results will make you happy.I think that it is the only way to make you happy.
To:Edwin,Adnen
Thanks for supporting me but too bad that,they also wanted to catch the pupils who went there last time.If not i don't have any problems as i didnot follow that day which you all go with girls.Thanks for everything through out this two years as we are very close to eachother.
To:Vanessa
I had been knowing you since primary 4 when I came to this school from myanmar.You are the only girl that i know for 3years.How can i probably forget you?I hope that i won't make you sad next time,sorry for making you worry...
To:Bocai and Wei Qin
HaHa..sms me until like that(Bocai).yes,you will always be my friend.I hope that you will get good result for PSLE as you are studying very hard for that,jiayOus
jiayous..Wei Qin including you..
To:6Independence
Thanks for supporting when Miss Lim came to 6Independence,i know that i can come back to school because of YOU.I will not let you down again!I will try my best,not to create any more problems.I will try to be more friendly to all of you.thanks again!!
With best wishes,
kyawzawe
friendsforever;
5:23 PM
5:23 PM