October 1, 2008
Dearest 6I,
Happy Children's Day! I hope many of you are enjoying this special day with your family. It's a day to remember that each one of you is unique and special and that a bright future awaits all of you!
It has been a joy to teach all of you and I'm sure I will miss all of you when you graduate and leave at the end of this year. Having taught some of you for 3 years now, I have seen how some of you have matured and become confident and responsible individuals and that makes me happy.
My wish for you this Children's day is that you'll do well in the upcoming PSLE. Yes, it's 2 days away and I hope you are prepared. Do not be overly anxious. Just do your best and I'm sure you will do just fine. I also wish all of you good health and happiness and that you'll continue to work hard and achieve success in all that you do. May you find purpose and live your life well and to the fullest, leaving an impact on the people around you and all that you meet.
All the best for the upcoming exams. I look forward to celebrating with you on 20 November!
Love,
Miss Tan
Happy Children's Day! I hope many of you are enjoying this special day with your family. It's a day to remember that each one of you is unique and special and that a bright future awaits all of you!
It has been a joy to teach all of you and I'm sure I will miss all of you when you graduate and leave at the end of this year. Having taught some of you for 3 years now, I have seen how some of you have matured and become confident and responsible individuals and that makes me happy.
My wish for you this Children's day is that you'll do well in the upcoming PSLE. Yes, it's 2 days away and I hope you are prepared. Do not be overly anxious. Just do your best and I'm sure you will do just fine. I also wish all of you good health and happiness and that you'll continue to work hard and achieve success in all that you do. May you find purpose and live your life well and to the fullest, leaving an impact on the people around you and all that you meet.
All the best for the upcoming exams. I look forward to celebrating with you on 20 November!
Love,
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
9:08 AM
9:08 AM