September 19, 2008
I am stress & anxious as i only have 9 days to study before PSLE start......
All i do at home are either doing tuition homework or school homework
However i like sunday the most as i could watch televison on sunday only......
Although it is STRESS,but i will still try my best to perform during PSLE time.....
I hope that i will get the mark that i wanted to get N.........
WISH ALL OF THE PUPIL THE BEST!!!~~~
Regard,
Weiqi
All i do at home are either doing tuition homework or school homework
However i like sunday the most as i could watch televison on sunday only......
Although it is STRESS,but i will still try my best to perform during PSLE time.....
I hope that i will get the mark that i wanted to get N.........
WISH ALL OF THE PUPIL THE BEST!!!~~~
Regard,
Weiqi
friendsforever;
3:59 PM
3:59 PM