<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September 22, 2008


Today, we took the report books.
My class position is 30. I'd deproved though in my class position but I think that I've improve in my results.
Expecially my chinese. ^^
My math is slowly improving.
But hope that I could get a B in PSLE
I'm trying to get an A for Science in PSLE.
I think I can do it.
And I hope I can do it!!
I've never thought that the PSLE is so near..
But next FRIDAY is the day for us , the p6s..
;D
As what Miss Tan said, I should get at least an A to make my report card more beautiful
HAHA!
=)
Should be?? Isn't is?
I heard that Miss Tan want Zhengyi to have straight A`s..
I think that she can do it ..
Hahas..
I hope that ii could get HIGH marks.
So as my friends, IN 6I!!!


I've just know that PSLE is next friday.
So fast...
It's true that time flies yeah?
haha

Do your best!! :)

friendsforever;
6:40 PM