<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September 1, 2008


Dearest 6I,

Thank you all for the lovely party on Friday. It was a really memorable experience - something I will remember for a long time. To use your favourite words: it will be etched in my memory for a long time to come? :)

Thank you to all who helped in one way or another, who donated money and who organized the getting of food, arranging of furniture etc. I know all of you did your own part to make the party an enjoyable one for all of us.

When I met my friends over the weekend and they were asking what my students did for me on Teacher's Day, I was so proud and boasted about how all of you threw me a wonderful party and brightened up my day. The way you all decorated the classroom, planned the food, drinks, getting of utensils, the cake, the glow in the dark bangles and decorations - all of you must have spent quite a bit of money and put in a lot of time to think about the different areas etc. I really liked the colourful words you all pasted on the noticeboard at the back of the class! I was also very impressed by the girls who organized the party because they planned it really well and ensured that the party would be a fun time for everyone.

Thank you all again for making this Teacher's Day such a memorable one. I will definitely miss all of you when you all graduate as you are my first batch of Primary 6 pupils so each one of you is extra special.

The best present you can give me this Teacher's Day would be to do well in your upcoming PSLE and make yourself, your parents and me proud! I wish all of you every success in your examinations and I know all of you are doing your best and will work hard and persevere to the very end.

Take good care and thank you again!

Love,
Miss Tan

friendsforever;
1:04 AM